COUTURE & ALTERATIONS
As a branch of W10 Colours Inc we are able to offer not just our Wedding Planning Service, but also couture wedding dresses and alterations.
Whether it be altering your wedding dress, creating one, or even pieces for your bridal party we make planning your wedding day as simple as possible so you can spend your time in enjoyment.
EXPERT ALERATIONS, TAILORED TO PERFECTION
With over thirty years of experience, our head seamstress is dedicated to ensuring that your gown is a flawless fit, tailored to your unique body.
From start to finish, we’re committed to your satisfaction, delivering the dress of your dreams, fully customized to you. Please note that for bridal and bridesmaids dresses, alterations are usually necessary; the perfect fit rarely comes right out of the box.
Even if you didn’t purchase your gown with us, we welcome alterations. However, please remember that all alteration consultations are by appointment only. Call us to book yours.
Bride’s Journey (3-4 Fittings):
1. Pinning: Seamstress adjusts and pins the dress for a preliminary fit.
2. Fine-Tuning: Second fitting ensures a perfect fit and meticulous detailing.
3. Final Reveal: Third fitting showcases your fully completed gown. Minor tweaks, if needed, may lead to a fourth fitting.
Bridesmaid Fittings (2 in Total):
1. Initial Fitting: Pinning and adjustments to side seams, bust darts, and hem.
2. Final Touch:Second fitting is usually the last unless minor tweaks are necessary, either on-site or within days.
Maintain Stability: We recommend keeping your weight stable during fittings for the best results in efficiency and quality.
Costs Vary: Alteration costs depend on the type and extent of alterations needed. Contact us for a consultation to get a tailored quote for your alterations.